Become a Member
Join with us in transforming the law enforcement community for Christ
Your Member Welcome Packet will include:
- The One Year Bible - New Living Translation (NLT) Compact Edition
- Promises for Peace Officers - Scripture verses that apply to situations peace officers face on a daily basis.
- Shoulder Patch
- Lapel Pin
- 10 Most Wanted prayer card
- Window Decal
- Know Your Rights tract
- Information about other discipleship materials and organizations
Benefits of Membership
FCPO membership provides:
- Bible study tools that encourage daily time spent in God's Word
- Resources that encourage personal and group in-depth Bible study
- Meetings where members can introduce fellow officers to Christ in a relaxed, friendly environment
- Fellowship with other Christians who understand the unique challenges officers and their families face
- Opportunities to engage in ministry to others through chapter service projects
- Marriage retreat opportunities that promote healthy marriages with Jesus Christ as their foundation
- Biblically based training opportunities in personal financial fitness and leadership development
- Accountability, encouragement and support in the members' spiritual walk
Types of Membership
Regular membership, with full voting and office holding privileges, is open to all active or retired law enforcement officers, correctional officers, and peace officers.
Spouses of regular membership applicants are automatically granted associate membership at the time of enrollment. Please provide your spouse's name in the Optional Personal Data section of the membership application. Future spouses of regular members will also be granted this same privilege.
Associate membership, which does not include the privilege to vote and/or hold office, is open to all interested persons, including support personnel, spouses, and reserve officers. You do not have to be a law enforcement officer to join FCPO.