Be an Advocate
"I'm not in law enforcement. Can I be involved with the FCPO?"
Absolutely! We need your help getting the word out about this ministry. If you have a heart for the spiritual, physical, and emotional well being of law enforcement officers and their families, you are the perfect FCPO partner.
There are a number of ways you can be an advocate for this ministry:
- Pray daily for law enforcement officers, their families, and the ministry of the FCPO.
- Tell your family and friends about the FCPO, and give them our web address.
- Offer words of encouragement and support to officers in your community.
- Join the FCPO as an associate member. Membership details are available here.
- Stand up and speak up in support of officers as matters arise in your community.
- Encourage your church to host a Law Enforcement Appreciation Day.
- Put information about the FCPO in a prominent area of your place of business.
- Join our newsletter email list. Forward newsletters to friends and encourage them to join.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Share our posts with your social media networks.
The more visible the FCPO-USA becomes, the more opportunities there will be to share the love of Jesus Christ with our men and women serving in the law enforcement community. Thank you for partnering with us!